We're almost finished 'remodeling' my brother Robbie's old room! On Friday, we textured the walls, Saturday afternoon we put the sealing (sealant?) coat on it, and then yesterday we painted it!!! Now all it needs is some off-white paint on the woodwork, and my mom's doing that today. It was so fun to do it all and then see the outcome, and it was fun to spend time with my family. I'm glad I helped out not only because I spent a lot of time with my family, but also because I can look at that room and think, "I helped make it look this good!" I'm so excited to see it with the wood painted!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
We're Almost Finished!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
way to help Jenn! I'm excited to see it in person!
Thanks, Ames! Love ya!
I love painting it is so fun!
Yeah, it is
Post a Comment