Today, Amy graduated!!! It was fun to see her graduate from college, and I loved the speakers! Even L. Tom Perry was there (and spoke a little)! It lasted REALLY LONG and was kind of boring while they were going through some hundreds of names, but it was really cool! Good job, Ames!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love how you put !!! at the end of each post
:) Happy Birthday Emily!!! :D
jen, I am so glad I found your blog! here i sit in the hospital with my new little izzi and i found your blog... what fun! I am going to post a few pictures of my new little one so you'll be able to see her sooner than later. love you!
Hey Trina! I'm sorry I don't post much on my blog, I've been kind of a big slacker...:). Little Izzi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(etc.) cute! Can't wait to see your trio in person! Love ya too!
Jenn
P.S.
I changed my picture, that is why my blogger picture is different on here
Post a Comment