Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tag!

Well, this will be fun. Since Amy tagged me, I get to tell you more about me. This is called Google Tag. The rules are that you must google the answers to the questions and post your favorite picture (from the first three pages) that comes up. Here I go...

1. First Name: Jennifer

http://calitreview.com/images/jennifer_sey.jpg
Jennifer Sey

2. Middle Name: Amali
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/36888865_c9873e9067.jpg?v=0
Amali the Giraffe... Cool!

3. Last Name: Zimbelman
This is actually me and all of my siblings, and it came up on the first page when I googled Zimbelman!

4. Bad Habit: Procrastinating
http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/mba0535l.jpg

5. What You are Doing Right Now: Practicing the Piano














6. Grandma's Name: Velda
http://www.dahliatubers.com/Velda-Inez-FOR-WEB.jpg
Velda Inez

7. A Past Pet: Dog- Thunder
This actually looks just like Thunder!

8. My First Job: Babysitting

9. Where You Grew up: Utah
 Desktop Wallpapers · Gallery · Nature   Hidden Pool Colorado Plateau Utah
Hidden Pool Colorado Plateau, UT

10. A Past Love: Playing House
http://www.doodlebug.ws/images/ideas/BEAUTY%20easter%20house%20S.jpg
A house made out of paper and buttons... Awesome!

11. One of my Favorite Places: Niagara Falls
http://www.zlei.info/niagra-falls-on%20pic.jpg

12. A Place I Would Love to Visit: Switzerland
http://www.switzerland-trips.com/imagesBlank/MainImages/Switzerland-Mountain-Lake.jpg

13. My Favorite Color: Lime Green/ Turquoise... one or the other!
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/250412/2/istockphoto_250412-lime-green.jpg
http://www.geocities.jp/senribb/jewels/Turquoise.jpg
Favorite Food: Lasagna
http://www.stefanipremiumfoods.com/mainpages/images/foods/Lasagna-pix-only.jpg

I tag: Sammy, Emily, Aaron, Jordan, and Christian

3 comments:

Emily Demke said...

FUN! I really enjoyed that!

Anonymous said...

I just realized that Amy tagged me a few weeks ago! I need to get that done!

It was fun to read all your stuff!

Jenn said...

It's pretty fun! I'd love to see yours, Aunt Lisa!